What is a Percentage Calculator?
A free online calculator for percentage calculations. Percentage calculator helps you calculate the percentage difference, percentage increase, percentage decrease and more.
Why use the percentage calculator?
A percentage calculator is an invaluable tool for quickly and accurately calculating percentages of a given number. It can be used to quickly compare percentages of different numbers, calculate discounts and markups, figure out tips and tax amounts, figure out simple interest, calculate payments and loan amounts, and calculate percentage increases or decreases. A percentage calculator is an easy and helpful way to make sure you are calculating percentages correctly.
- When you need to figure out a percentage quickly, a calculator can save you time and help you avoid making mistakes that could happen when you do the math by hand.
- Financial calculations: percentages are frequently used in finance to calculate interest rates, loan payments, and investment returns. A percentage calculator can help you easily and accurately calculate these values.
- Business and marketing: Percentages are often used in business and marketing to track changes in sales, revenue, and profits. A percentage calculator can help you quickly calculate percentage changes and growth rates.
- Education: Students and teachers can use percentage calculators for various educational purposes, such as calculating grades, percentages, and averages.
- Health and fitness: Percentage calculators can be used in health and fitness to calculate the body mass index (BMI), body fat percentage, and other health indicators.
percentage increase or decrease
From To ?=
How to use Percentage Calculator?
In the input field, put the value of percent, and in 2nd input field put the actual value of which you want to calculate percent.
and the result will be shown in front of these fields and you have to do nothing.
What is X % of Y =?
Same in the 2nd calculator, put the percent value and then the 2nd value to see what is what percent of what.
X is what percent of Y = Z%
Same for the What is the percentage increase/decrease,
From X To Y = Z%
what is 5% of 50 is?
what is 15% of 500 is?
what is 25% of 750 is?
what is 2% of 510 is?
what is 7% of 505 is?
what is 75% of 550 is?
what is 65% of 5000 is?